RMWest Luxury Apartments
RMWest is a 137-unit, high quality multi-family development with an infill location in Kansas City’s historic River Market less than two blocks from the new $100 million streetcar line that opened in 2016. The first luxury apartment community opened in the downtown area since 2009, the development’s best-in-class design, features and amenities would prove especially attractive to downtown’s high concentration of millennial-aged workers.
With these advantages and an experienced development team, the property still had to compete with a half dozen comparable multi-family communities, each with its own, compelling marketplace advantages, to attract the interest not only of renters but of parties for whom RMWest would prove a good investment.
Sturges Word Communications, with deep experience in downtown multi-family marketing, evaluated the target market for RMWest, researched comparable properties’ go-to-market strategies and developed a strategic communications approach that would advantageously position the property for pre-lease and pre-sale interest. The firm:
- Developed property naming options.
- Tested and developed the brand look and logo.
- Designed and produced an eye-catching 24’ X 24’ building banner.
- Designed and produced the property’s marketing collateral including, a brochure, which detailed the project, floor plans, features and amenities.
- Researched, designed and programmed a website that emphasized a positive user experience optimizing information and actions most preferred by potential renters.
- Designed and produced the permanent metal entry sign.
RMWest developers successfully closed on the sale of this property within months of its August 2015 opening.
Services Provided For RMWest Luxury Apartments