GRAND OPENING • SOCIAL MEDIA • PUBLIC RELATIONS • MARKETING MATERIALS • WEBSITE
Epoch Developments bought the historic Kansas City Club building at 918 Baltimore with plans to renovate the iconic building and reopen as premier event venue spaces. Epoch needed to introduce the new venue, with its $3 million dollars of restoration, to the media, public and business community.
Sturges Word created and implemented a plan for the Grand Opening of the newly remodeled space that included:
- Messaging that invoked the historic feeling of the space while promoting the quantity and variety of venues.
- Social media to build awareness and relationships with potential clients.
- News release, historical overview of the Kansas City Club and fact sheet and bio on Epoch Developments and conducted media outreach to raise awareness.
- Curated lists to create database, event invitation and reminder.
- New website and collateral to assist in sales and outreach efforts.